From high-quality ticketing to final paperwork, we’ll manage every stage of of your fundraising raffle to perfection. And to budget.
Our Raffles management service makes it simple, quick and cost-efficient for organisations of all sizes to reap the benefits of a fundraising raffle. We handle every single aspect of outbound distribution, inbound response, banking, accounting and final reporting. It’s easy; that’s why so many organisations are outsourcing their raffle management to Sterling.
- high-quality, best value print sourcing
- accurate outbound distribution – we only need your mailing list
- comprehensive inbound response, including banking & thanking, data capture, donation processing and additional ticket issue
- Gambling Commission-approved draw and winner notification
- regular reporting of sales, banking and returns
- final completion of statutory Lottery Return on your behalf
Keith Witham, Director of Fundraising, St Raphael’s Hospice
Sterling have administered the inbound arrangements for our twice-yearly Super draws since 2009.
Our freepost reply envelopes are addressed to St Raphael’s c/o their Barrow in Furness address. Sterling receives and account for all receipts, bank the money and send us a weekly update. It’s great, we don’t even have to count the money, the team at Sterling do it all and we have been really impressed by their friendly efficiency.
I would recommend the Sterling solution to any charity looking to contract their draw/raffle inbound activity.