Whatever the cause, a fundraising lottery re-energises giving with the chance of winning.
A fundraising lottery creates double the incentive to give to your cause – and to keep on giving regularly – in small and manageable amounts.
- offers existing supporters a prize-winning chance in return for their continued generosity
- motivates new and continued support from those usually reluctant to give
- generates a consistent and reliable monthly income, to support financial planning
How to run a fundraising lottery?
- You need to register with your Local Authority or the Gambling Commission to run a small society lottery.
- Put a Lottery marketing plan into place.
- We can help you with all aspects of planning your lottery throughout the life of your lottery.
- CONTACT US